|May 7th saw the final session of the NQT Network for this academic year. This was the third year that the course has been facilitated at QIS and what a successful year it has been! Each year the number of delegates and interest in the course has continued to grow. This year we had 28 delegates from seven different Primary Schools across Doha come together to take part in the teaching and learning course. This gave them an opportunity to further develop their teaching and learning skills and fine tune their practice with a variety of strategies and techniques that can implemented directly. The course finished with a challenge for the delegates to work together and deliver a creative lesson. This allowed the delegates to refer to the previous sessions as well as share ideas and experiences with one another, building on their networking skills. In true NQT Network fashion we ended with a celebratory lunch and certificates!
We are looking forward to starting our fourth session in October 2018! Watch this space!
- Fees Structure for the Academic Year 2018-2019June 7, 2018 - 9:26 am
- 20 Years at QISMay 28, 2018 - 11:12 am
- Yet another successful year of the NQT NetworkMay 28, 2018 - 9:22 am
- “BSME- Ed Goodwin Award” Winner 2018May 21, 2018 - 10:24 am
- The School Day and Term Dates, Calendar 2018-19May 3, 2018 - 8:59 am
- Year 1 Purple Star PartyApril 3, 2018 - 11:20 am
We are available from Sunday till Thursday phone no.: (974) 4483 3456
- Sunday-Thursday: 6.30am to 1.30pm
- Holidays: 8am to 12pm