|May 7th saw the final session of the NQT Network for this academic year. This was the third year that the course has been facilitated at QIS and what a successful year it has been! Each year the number of delegates and interest in the course has continued to grow. This year we had 28 delegates from seven different Primary Schools across Doha come together to take part in the teaching and learning course. This gave them an opportunity to further develop their teaching and learning skills and fine tune their practice with a variety of strategies and techniques that can implemented directly. The course finished with a challenge for the delegates to work together and deliver a creative lesson. This allowed the delegates to refer to the previous sessions as well as share ideas and experiences with one another, building on their networking skills. In true NQT Network fashion we ended with a celebratory lunch and certificates!
We are looking forward to starting our fourth session in October 2018! Watch this space!
https://i1.wp.com/www.qis.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/rsz_nqt-e1527489010647.jpg?fit=304%2C228&ssl=1 228 304 sam https://www.qis.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/qis340-300x276.png sam2018-05-28 09:22:202018-05-28 10:02:01Yet another successful year of the NQT Network
- IMPORTANTOctober 20, 2018 - 2:57 pm
- SSAT MembershipOctober 15, 2018 - 2:04 pm
- Limited available seats for Year 7October 11, 2018 - 12:10 pm
- Registration Schedule 2018-2019October 1, 2018 - 8:34 am
- School Timetable 2018 – 2019September 23, 2018 - 8:53 am
- Limited seats are currently available for girls in Year 10!September 16, 2018 - 11:15 am
We are available from Sunday till Thursday phone no.: (974) 4483 3456
- Sunday-Thursday: 6.30am to 1.45pm
- Holidays: 8am to 12pm