We are delighted to inform you we have a new website for Afterschool Activities sign-up Term 2.
Please see the attached document which lists the available options. You will need your FID (family ID number) to enter the site, you then select which students you wish to register. If you are not aware of your family ID, please contact the main school reception. Please note the following:
- Students in Years 2-6 can select 2 activities per week, Year 1 students can select 1 activity per week.
- Please discuss the activity options with your child. Once the form is submitted there will be no option to change.
- You can sign up to activities at any point during the term, there is no longer a deadline. Each activity displays the number of spaces available and once an activity is full, this activity option will no longer be displayed.
- If your child decides not to continue with an activity, please let Mrs Luna know as this space can be opened up to a student who has not yet registered.
- All students must be collected at 2:15pm from the activity location by a parent/driver/nanny or older sibling with a blue pass. If a student is collected late on 3 occasions, then this student will no longer be able to participate in this activity.
- If you cannot collect your child on time, please sign them in to crèche where they will be looked after until 3pm.
- Primary siblings, who do not have an activity on the same day, must be collected from class at the end of the school day or signed in to crèche. Primary siblings cannot be left unattended in school. Secondary siblings can attend an activity or homework club if they do not have an activity on the same day as a younger sibling.
We appreciate your support with the above conditions and look forward to another term of engaging activities with your child.
Here is the link to the new primary activity sign up website, please use your Family ID to enter the site:
Primary Activities Coordinator