Registration is still open for FST1 , Year 12 & Year 13 . Please visit the school premises to fill an application form. For FST1 applicants , please copy of the Nursery report .
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud sam contributed a whooping 18 entries.
Entries by sam
Dear Parents, The QIS Spring Fair will be held on Friday 09th March from 1:00pm to 5:00pm. We would like to offer you the opportunity of selling your goods or food by renting a table .For more information you can call the school Tel 44833456 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Dear Parents, We are delighted to inform you we have a new website for Afterschool Activities sign-up Term 2. Please see the attached document which lists the available options. You will need your FID (family ID number) to enter the site, you then select which students you wish to register. If you are not […]
On Wednesday 6th December, QIS celebrated the success of their students that have been recognised by the examination boards for excellent performance in the summer 2017 examination series. The students, their parents and their teachers met for a celebration breakfast at the school before the certificates were presented. The school is very proud of our […]
The QIS garden is now looking fantastic thanks to Mr Cowley, Miss Peters and the Primary gardening club children. All the plants are now labelled and we would encourage staff and students to take a look and perhaps sketch or just enjoy them.
- Registrations are open for Foundation stage 01, Year 12 & Year 13February 18, 2018 - 9:49 am
- School Fair 2018February 14, 2018 - 8:50 am
- Openings for Foundation Stage 01February 8, 2018 - 8:54 am
- New Website for Afterschool ActivitiesJanuary 9, 2018 - 11:21 am
- Early Years CircusJanuary 2, 2018 - 9:16 am
- Theatre Seekers Activity- Year 1 and 2December 11, 2017 - 8:11 am
We are available from Sunday till Thursday phone no.: (974) 4483 3456
- Sunday-Thursday: 6.30am to 1.30pm
- Holidays: 8am to 12pm